Product Manager – Björk and Berries
Björk and Berries, a fast-growing fragrance and beauty house, is currently looking for a Product Manager to join the team at their HQ in Stockholm.
You will work close with the CEO, CFO, Sales and Marketing teams, as well as suppliers. Your main responsibility will be to secure and optimize the product development, production, and supply chain.
This position requires you to be hands on, you will be given responsibility from day one and able to set your own structures and processes. We are a global company with a start-up mentality - you will work with strategy, execution and have complete ownership of your projects.
- Project management: Establish timelines for new product developments and secure internal deadlines.
- Responsible for assortment planning and development together with CEO.
- Initiate and manage long term assortment strategy together with CEO/CD
- Initiate and manage new product development process.
- Responsible for all packaging development in close collaboration with the design team.
- Drive supply chain strategy -identify opportunities to shape and improve.
- Monitor and keep the eye open for new trends within the industry.
- Create buying forecasts, plan purchase quantities and timing for replenishment according to sales and stock levels.
- Have day to day contact with suppliers, prioritize and problem solving when necessary.
- Secure top level department budget and KPIs, COG calculations and cash flow forecast.
- Main contact for industry organizations and stay up to date with current and future regulatory changes.
Who are you
- Highly organised and detail oriented. You know how to set and follow deadlines, follow up costs, prioritize and take initiative.
- Able to multi-task and work with several projects at the same time
- A natural team player and enjoy working with others in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Interested in lifestyle brands and beauty industry.
- Experience in project management from similar industry
- Fluent in Swedish and English with excellent communication skills.
- Able to travel within Sweden and internationally.
- Master Mac/Excel/Office
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
What we offer
- A friendly team and a great office located in central Stockholm with an international context.
- Entrepreneurial culture, with ownership of your area
- Working with a sustainable, made in Sweden fragrance and beauty brand
- Great product benefits
- Hybrid work environment
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 1st if you are interested. Employment will commence in February 2024.