- LLovisaVerified ReviewerReviewingViolet Sky (Eau de Parfum)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTruly magical
This truly smells exactly like the description to me. Bright Scandinavian nights during early summer. The sun never really sets, the air is filled with floral intoxicating scents but also something warm from the city. Like concrete and cigarette smoke. It´s a “my skin but better” kind of scent, it sits close to the skin. It reminds me of walking home from the pub at 02.00 in the morning during June in Stockholm or Copenhagen.
- MPMaja Pejcic P.Verified BuyerReviewingViolet Sky (Eau de Parfum)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA true match
I love it! It has such a good chemistry with my skin and it last throughout the day! It's sweet and pleasantly aquatic in the same time, I cannot stop sniffing it once I put it.
The only thing I didn't like regarding this perfume was its packaging and specifically the area around the sprayer which seems rather naked and too simple and the bottle itself had some kind of funky smell.
- ICIlaria C.Verified BuyerReviewingViolet Sky (Eau de Parfum)I recommend this productScent Woody, Spicy, Musky, EarthyRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agofresh and cozy
Very good , wintery smell unisex.
- JHJohanna H.Verified BuyerReviewingViolet Sky (Eau de Parfum)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLovely
The scent is just getting better with every hour that goes by! Just lovely 🏻
- DFDiana F.Verified BuyerReviewingViolet Sky (Eau de Parfum Vial)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIrrezistable
It has an intense but fresh scent!
It is a smell that lingers and feels cozy